Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking.
- Our terms and conditions and your use of Jnv.gr web site are governed by the laws of Greece, and in the event of any dispute under our contract, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
- No reservation is considered as accepted until confirmed by email and the passenger has been issued with a reference number.
- The booking must be made or canceled 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- From 23:30 to 05:30 there is a surcharge rate 9,00€ ( for Athens transfers only). The extra charge is already included in the prices of the book now procedure for the respective hours and transfers.
- Disposal per hour 30,00€
- We do monitor the flight for any delays and there will be no extra cost to the passenger if the flight has been delayed. If the passenger misses the flight, the passenger has to call us immediately and there will be no extra cost involved if the passenger calls at least 2 hour before the scheduled arrival of that flight.
- All payments can be made in cash or credit card. In the case of credit card your card will be charged on the day of the journey. In the event of a cash booking you may pay the driver cash.
- If we pick up from any address the driver will wait up and till 30 minutes after the time the booking was made for. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling the contact phone number) we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you wish to travel with excess baggage. This is to ensure that the service provider vehicles can accommodate you. The passenger (you) shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- The company provides the passenger the option of additionally booking a baby seat.Please note that babies/ children are regarded as passengers.